“Development is the first and foremost of an empowering process. Community participation and empowerment have been key components of our holistic approach. Our objective is not only to address the immediate needs of the communities, but also to help villagers develop skills and resources to become self-sufficient. As we are on the threshold of our Golden Jubilee Year, we re-dedicate ourselves to the upliftment of the poor and marginalized and beseech the Grace from Above…” (Fr. Joseph Kalarickal, Director)
Vision & Mission
A just society based on human values.
Sustainable development of the poor and the marginalized through community organization, awareness and training.
Apologies, Please add few Events.
Thrust AreasThrust areas of Changanacherry Social Service Society is listed below :
- Human & Institution Development
- Agriculture & Natural Resource Management.
- Gender Mainstreaming
- Skill Development for Alternate Livelihood Initiatives
- Community Health initiatives
- Community Based Rehabilitation of Differently Able
- Habitat Development & Sanitation
- Family Development Programs
- Environment & Rural Technology Services
- Social Security Measures
- Peoples Bank and Micro Finance
- Research & Documentation